ACIMS Data Request
The Alberta Conservation Information Management System (ACIMS) is implementing a new process for completing data requests.
Please note the previous files (dated May 2012) are now outdated and should no longer be used for searches. The new files must be downloaded (see below).
Downloading newest EO file(s) is a requirement of using ' ACIMS Data Request' for searches.
Please remember to reference ACIMS data used in figures, reports, etc.
Alberta Conservation Information Management System. 2012. Online data accessed (add date data accessed) . Alberta Tourism Parks and Recreation, Edmonton, Alberta.
- 2012 Ecological Community Tracking list is posted
- Updated spreadsheet of ALL Elements in Alberta currently in the ACIMS database as of May 2012
- Updated spreadsheet of ALL tracked and Watched Elements as of May 2012
- Updated spreadsheet of Tracked Elements Listed by Natural Subregions as of May 2012
Tourism Parks and Recreation (TPR)
Alberta Conservation Information Management System (ACIMS)
EXTERNAL DATA-USE GUIDELINES
By clicking 'I Accept' the user agrees to the following guidelines required by non-TPR users downloading ACIMS information.
- Data in digital form may not be further disseminated or modified without prior consent from Alberta Tourism Parks and Recreation (TPR). Unauthorized reproduction, modification, or dissemination may violate copyright or data-sharing agreements with partners of TPR/ ACIMS.
- The ACIMS data provided here are current only as of the most recent update displayed. Data are updated and posted to the website as new information warrants. Users must regularly check the website for updates to ensure the information used in reports or regulatory applications is as up-to-date as possible.
- Users must acknowledge that the use of the information is limited to and intended for conservation purposes only.
- Although every effort has been made to verify the information, Alberta Tourism Parks and Recreation makes no guarantee with respect to the accuracy of the data provided, and accepts no responsibility for decisions made based on the information supplied. In accepting the data, the user acknowledges this.
- If information from ACIMS is used in the preparation of a report or other document, TPR / ACIMS should be prominently acknowledged within the document. Alberta Tourism Parks and Recreation reserves the right to request electronic copies of documents that make use of ACIMS data.
- Maps, charts and other visual materials produced using ACIMS information should prominently acknowledge TPR and ACIMS as sources of the information.
- The user agrees to inform ACIMS of any inaccuracies in the supplied data, and to provide corrected or updated data to ACIMS, including any new occurrences of tracked elements.
EO Data - Updated: November 2012
Element (species and ecological community) data:
Alberta Parks-related information:
Alberta Ecological information: