Accommodation Outlook Statistics
CBRE Hotels delivered the Alberta Accommodation Outlook sessions in 2007 to 2016.
In 2007, two sessions were held in Edmonton and Calgary. From 2008 through 2016, the Alberta Accommodation Outlook was presented at the Alberta Hotel and Lodging Association's Annual Convention and Trade Show.
Information from the annual sessions include:
- Supply and demand trends in rural and urban areas
- Development trends
- Opportunities, issues and risks
- Investment in hotels including a comparison of US and Canadian perspectives
- Yields, capitalization and discount rate trends
- Hotel net income trends and hotel values
For more information, contact the Research and Innovation Branch.
Last reviewed/revised: April 22, 2016